Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I'm gonna miss you London

This school trip was more than just an educational week. It became some sort of heaven on earth for me. Almost every day of our trip we went to a show. My favorite show was Billy Elliott. It was the evening on arrival day. Although everyone was exhausted, we enjoyed the show. We've seen the most superb views from the St. Paul's Cathedral and London Eye. We ate very tasty muffins and savor delicious fruits such as mango, bannanas and pine apples. We had four workshops during the trip. These workshops taught us teamwork, drama skills and how to care about your mates on stage. They assisted me, and I took a fancy to the drama. I'm planning to take drama next year as well. One day, we spent a beautiful evening walking along the Thames River. We did a lot of fun stuff. All of us became an irreplaceable part of the trip. We all became friends on this trip, and I hope we won't break apart from each other. Right now, I'm a bit upset to be back in Almaty, but I bet that feeling will eventually shade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment