Tuesday, June 3, 2014

London was just amazing! At first I wasn't expecting that much from this trip.. since I'm not an acting person, but as we did the workshops and watched the performances, I realized that I was wrong. I just loved every single part od this trip and I think this trip would be the most memorable trip that I had in my whole 15 years. I loved all the galleries we went to, especially the V&A museum, because there were just so many fasinating architectures, sculptures, and drawings from different time periods. I was a bit sad that I couldn't watch all the historical objects, but I think I have watched enough to make me satisfied. The shows we have watched were also great. Out of the shows we have watched, I especially loved to 39 Steps because of its humor, actors acting skills, and how the actors quickly got out of their mistakes that it didn't affect the play as much as it wiuld have been. All the performances were just simply amazing and exciting. I enjoyed all the performances we have watched during our trip, but the 39 Steps gave me the strongest and a fun impression. The workshops were also great, that it wasn't as intense as I thought, and it was a very enjoyable experience. There were so many fun things we have done, which helped me relieve all the stress as well as learn more about the combat syage acting, which was really fun to learn that we started to use those skills right away, especially on Adi. I just loved the whole trip because we had small group that everyone interacted with each other a lot as well as the teachers were so funny and comfortable to tour with. I'll never forget this fun, weird, exciting trip ever in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment